Digital Japa Mala
Everyone needs some time to relax but doing relaxation while saying God's name will make your meditation better.
If you are a religious person, this would be your top choice when you go to the temple to pray. This digital counter is very practical and can counter the number of beads.
HIGH QUALITY : Prayer beads counter is made of high-quality plastic, strong and durable.
EASY TO USE : 5 CHANNELS: 5 different channel for more use. Tally Counter-This digital counter with 5 digit screen display, it can count number range from 00000-99999. Mechanically jumps by every press, press once to count once and it can easily reset to 0 by press the clear button on the right.
NO BATTERIES REQUIRED :You also can change battery yourself.
ADJUSTABLE FINGER RING : You could lock the number when you stop count. Tally Counter Clicker-Our Tally Counter is different from others which need to be held by your finger, the mechanical manual clicker with adjustable circle snap design, it not easy to fall off your finger.
AUTOMATIC : With Statistical reading, automatic power off and the counter can be cleared to zero.
- Applicable Occasions: Prayer beads counter can be used for meditation, relaxation, decompression, finger movement, etc.
- Special Gifts: Prayer beads counter has 2 wood grain colors and is a special gift for relatives and friends on Ramadan or any special day.
Small And Portable : Prayer beads counter is small and compact, easy to carry.
How to Use :
- Step 1 : Just mediate with it
6 Benefits of Japa Meditation
1. Japa meditation reduces stress and calms the mind
2. Your heart loves meditation
3. Meditation improves concentration and focus
4. Meditation reduces negative thoughts and improves mood
5. Mantra meditation cultivates positive emotions
6. Mantras increase shakti, grit, and resilience
How many beads does the Indian rosary Japamala have?
Indian Hindu Japamalas normally contains 108 (108+1) beads that facilitate the chanting of mantras and also due to the significance of that number. However, there are some japamala’s that even contain a lesser or greater count of beads.
Why does Japamala contain 108 beads?
Most of the Japamala’s contains 108 beads because of the significance of that number. The motion of the planets is divided or described in 27 nakshatras, each one has 4 padas. So, when 4 padas of 27 nakshatras each were combined it gives the number 108 (27 nakshatras * 4 padas). So, any being born on the earth will be in one of the nakshatras and padas. To get God’s mercy all the time and for all the beings, the use of 108 got great importance in Hinduism.
Do and don’ts while using
- Sit in a quiet place or in your puja area.
- Sit comfortably
- Be clean physically and internally in your mind and heart
- Apply Vibuthi/Bhasma or Kumkuma or any other tilaka.
- MeditatePreserve the sanctity or holiness of JapamalaUse a clean cloth or a traditional mat such that the mala doesn’t touch the ground.Reverse the counting without crossing the Sumeru beadAfter using Japamala keep it in a bowl or cloth and place it in your puja area.
- Never touch the Japamala when you are uncleanNever allow the Japamala to touch the ground
- Don’t cross the Sumeru Bija or bead.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1: How to change battery?
A: Its wrist watch cell open it nd change it
2:How could we know the number 108 count without seeing ?
A: Scroll & That Works Not Any Other Option To Count 108
3:Wher it is made?
A: It is made in India.
4: What is the Return Policy?
A: We accept hassle free 7 days return policy. You can whatsapp us on the button on your right bottom of the screen.
5: What is the Shipping Time?
A: It is within 2 to 5 days. Order processing time is 24-48 hours.
6: Is Cash on Delivery Available?
A: Yes, Cash on Delivery is always available.
For Prepaid Orders:
For COD Orders: FREE